Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 3% off
- Buy 10 - 19 and get 4% off
- Buy 20 - 1000 and get 5% off
- Protects piping and equipment from freeze damage
- Can be used as primary protection or failsafe backup
- Long service lifeSelf-operating
- Fast response
- No outside power required
- Discharges minimum amount of water required
- Stainless steel body, fittings, spring, and plug
- Exclusive Thermoloid® sensor/controller
- Corrosion resistant
- Narrow temperature band
- Compact and low mass
- Two wrench flats for easy installation
- Ram-type plug for reliable shutoff
A thermostatic element inside the valve senses temperature and if this falls below 35°F (1.7°C) the valve modulates open allowing water to flow. The valve will remain open as long as the water flowing by the sensor is less than 40°F (4.4 C). However, when the water flowing by the sensor becomes greater than 40°F (4.4°C) the valve will close.
Typically freeze protection is effected by cracking open manual bleed valves. This method is at best risky. Human error or plugging of partially cracked valves annually accounts for large amounts of freeze damage to expensive equipment. HAT/FP valves are ideal for protection of piping, valves, fittings, pumps, condensate systems, safety showers, fire lines, spray nozzles, freeze sensitive equipment, or as backup protection on traced systems/equipment.
- Reverse flow option is rated for 150 PSIG (10.3 BAR).
- 316 S/S and other materials are available. Consult our engineers for more information.
- Open/Close temperatures: 35°F/40°F.
- All HAT/FP valves are factory tested and covered by a 36 month warranty.
- A #20 mesh strainer is recommended for use with all sizes.