Fendall Flash Flood eyewash unit offers immediate and handsfree service to an injured worker, while delivering saline solution up to 3 minutes for emergency eyecare.
• Contains a 1 gallon sealed saline solution cartridge
• Portable and hands free flushing for convenience
• Wallmounted, no plumbing required and easy insallation
• Cartridge delivers saline solution for three minutes once actiavated
• Compared to regular tap water, this solution offers the best protection to an injured worker by protecting them from any bacteria and contaminants.
Q: What is the difference between the Fendall Water Additive and Fendall Saline Concentrate?
A: FendallSaline Concentrate creates a flushing fluid solution that is more compatible with the eye than water with an additive. Fendall Saline Concentrate contains a special preservative and additives to provide a cost effective solution for eyewash refills. When mixed in the proper ratio with potable (drinking) water,Fendall Saline Concentrate provides a preserved, buffered, saline solution.
When mixed with potable water, Fendall Water Additive provides a buffered solution for use in self-contained eyewash devices. Fendall Water Additive mixed with water is cost-effective, but does not remove or ameliorate particulates. Fendall Water Additive is non-toxic and non-irritating in the recommended concentration.
Data Sheet MSDS