Fendall Flash Flood emergency eyewash unit's replacement cartridge is easy to replace and long lasting.
• Easy to change/replace cartridge
• 4 refill cartridges included. Ordered by case.
• Eyesaline solution made to prevent or heal during emergency eyecare needs
• Up to 24 months of shelf life
• Up to 6 months shelf life once activated
Q: What is the difference between the Fendall Water Additive and Fendall Saline Concentrate?
A: FendallSaline Concentrate creates a flushing fluid solution that is more compatible with the eye than water with an additive. Fendall Saline Concentrate contains a special preservative and additives to provide a cost effective solution for eyewash refills. When mixed in the proper ratio with potable (drinking) water,Fendall Saline Concentrate provides a preserved, buffered, saline solution.
When mixed with potable water, Fendall Water Additive provides a buffered solution for use in self-contained eyewash devices. Fendall Water Additive mixed with water is cost-effective, but does not remove or ameliorate particulates. Fendall Water Additive is non-toxic and non-irritating in the recommended concentration.